Hundreds of thousands of customers use Shimbi Labs products*. We are proud to give
them a better way to work. We also recognize that technology is an amplifier: it can enable the helpful and the harmful. That's why we've established this policy. If you have an
account with any of our products, you can't use them for any of the restricted purposes
listed below. If we find out you are, we reserved the right to terminate your account and
take legal action.
- Child exploitation, sexualization, or abuse: We don't tolerate any activities that
create, disseminate, or otherwise cause child abuse. Keep away and stop. Just
- Doxing: If you are using Shimbi Labs products to share other peoples' private personal information for the purposes of harassment, we don't want anything to do
- Infringing on intellectual property: You can't use Shimbi Labs products to make
or disseminate work that uses the intellectual property of others beyond the
bounds of fair use.
- Malware or spyware: Code for good, not evil. If you are using our products to
make or distribute anything that qualifies as malware or spyware — including remote user surveillance — begone.
- Phishing or otherwise attempting fraud: It is not okay to lie about who you are or
who you affiliate with to steal from, extort, or otherwise harm others.
- Spamming: No one wants unsolicited commercial emails. We don't tolerate folks
(including their bots) using Shimbi Labs products for spamming purposes. If your
emails don't pass muster with CAN-SPAM or any other anti-spam law, it's not allowed.
- Cybersquatting: We don't like username extortionists. If you purchase a Shimbi
Labs product account in someone else's name and then try to sell that account to
them, you are cybersquatting. Cybersquatting accounts are subject to immediate
- Violence, or threats thereof: If an activity qualifies as violent crime in the United
States or where you live, you may not use Shimbi Labs products to plan, perpetrate, or threaten that activity
We've outlined these restrictions to be clear about what we won't stand for. That said,
this list is by no means exhaustive. We will make changes over time.
How to report abuse
See someone using a Shimbi Labs product for one of the restricted purposes? Let us know, and we will investigate.
*This policy and process apply to any product created and owned by Shimbi Computing
Laboratories Private Limited. That includes all versions of Budo, Ninjin, Mikan, and Shimbi